This module allows you to easily add JPlayer to any page. JPlayer will make any linked mp3, oog, or wav file playable.
WebsiteBaker JPlayer v1.11.zip
A great way to keep track of who is in what group.
- List all your users by the group they are in.
- Provides a button to modify the user
- Also you can click on the username to send them an email.
Website Baker v1.0.2
Adds three blocks that have an image, a link, and a description. Great for driving traffic to specific pages. They are responsive in design.
Inspired by part of the sypiags theme design by Chio Maisriml, www.beesign.com
Mass Mail Upgrade with Attachments using your default WYSIWYG editor
- Add an attachment
- Send Email in HTML Format
- Uses the default WYSIWYG editor to write the email.
- Include pictures from your media section.
This module creates an easy way to upload files into a specific directory.
- Uses the plupload Jquery plug-in by the guys who wrote Tiny_MCE.
- filter the type of files allowed to upload.
- Unlimited file size capacity
- Large files are chucked up.
- Client side image resizing.
- Backend provides easy one click set up.
- Choose the folder.
This module modifies static wysiwyg(or code) tables, and makes them dynamic and interactive. Using the Jquery plugins: DataTables by Allan Jardine.
- Table is sortable, filterable, paginated
- Show/Hide individual columns
- Floating header
- The jquery datatables plug-in uses native translations in many languages.
- Data is exportable to Clipboard,Excel,PDF, CSV, and Print using the table tools plug-in.
Five easy steps to get it to work.
- Create a page with a table
- Make sure the table has an id=”myDynamicTable”
- Make sure the table has a header row
- Add a dynamic table section to the page
- Add the table id and click save
*This module can also work with other modules. For example, if you have a table that is created dynamically using the code module.
This simple comment module lets you add comments to a page.
If the user is not logged in they are redirected to a login page before they can post a comment.
An email is sent to the user if someone replies to a comment.
Users can up vote comments they like.
All comment functions are implemented with AJAX.
It is based on jquery-comments by Viima.
Calendar Sync is an event calendar for your Lepton Website. It features:
- Down-loadable .ics file for syncing your digital calendar.
- Auto generation of Google map to show the address(requires input of Google Maps api key)
- If logged in it keeps track of if the user has downloaded the file. This is reset if the event is updated.
- Droplet to allow you to easily add a button for downloading the ics file for an event on any page.
- If you are the adminstrator of the site you get edit buttons on the front-end.
This module creates an easy to navigate photo gallery.
- Recursively searches through your photo file tree to automatically create the gallery using ImgBrowz0r by Frank Smit.
- image thumbnails automatically created
- image caching option
- Light box style pop-up for viewing the photos using Pretty Photo by Stephane Caron.
- Slide show option for lazy surfers.
- Backend provides easy three click set up.
- choose the root of the photo folders.
- choose the cache folder.
- click save.
- If you have edit permission for the page you can drag and drop files to add to the gallery you are currently in.
All kinds of creative web solutions.