This module modifies static wysiwyg(or code) tables, and makes them dynamic and interactive. Using the Jquery plugins: DataTables by Allan Jardine.
- Table is sortable, filterable, paginated
- Show/Hide individual columns
- Floating header
- The jquery datatables plug-in uses native translations in many languages.
- Data is exportable to Clipboard,Excel,PDF, CSV, and Print using the table tools plug-in.
Five easy steps to get it to work.
- Create a page with a table
- Make sure the table has an id=”myDynamicTable”
- Make sure the table has a header row
- Add a dynamic table section to the page
- Add the table id and click save
*This module can also work with other modules. For example, if you have a table that is created dynamically using the code module.